The UK flower blog Playing With Flowers wrote a review of the wedding scene from Twilight, which was designed by Tammy Carmona (formerly known as Tammy Polatsek).
Tammy Carmona’s work has been mentioned in a multitude of magazines, blogs, and other media channels.
She has won 3 competitions on design, and multiple awards and critical mentions for her design work in general.
This page offers a curated selection of media mentions.
“Israel-born master fruit carver and floral designer went all out for the ‘Twilight’ wedding scene and now makes dishes for celebs and regular folk.”
Tammy Carmona’s articles on Huffington Post.
Hollywood Reporter’s coverage of the wedding scene in “Twilight: Breaking Dawn”, designed by Tammy Carmona.
At the National Restaurant Association Centennial Show (2019), Tammy Carmona’s dishes caused quite an impression upon Guy Mitchell, former chef to 5 Presidents and the current leader of the White House Chef Tours.
Tammy Carmona with Oscar-winning actor Dustin Lance Black at the Oscars Pre-Party, for which Tammy created all the floral arrangements.
Naomi Clark with Tammy Carmona @ Pre-Oscars Party. Tammy designed the floral decorations for the entire party, and they became a favorite backdrop for many celebrities and actors to photograph in front of.
Who’s that behind those Foster Grants? Why, it’s Tammy Carmona, florist to the stars!
Not many florists can boast that they’ve designed an entire scene for a Hollywood film, won 4 industry awards, and had their work featured in multi-platinum music videos.
Mikey Flowers interviews designers & celebrities at the “Tulips & Pansies” floral design competition – featuring Tammy Carmona.
(Note: “Polatsek” is Tammy’s name during a previous marriage. Content of many older articles cannot be changed, and mentions the old name.)
- Christina Perri – “A Thousand Years” music video featuring Tammy Carmona’s set design & floral
- Hollywood Reporter – FIRST LOOK: ‘Breaking Dawn’ Wedding Scene
- Huffington Post – Author Profile: Tammy Carmona
- Israel21 – “Oprah and Gordon love Tammy Carmona’s custom tableware“
- PlayingWithFlowers: “Twilight Breaking Dawn Wedding Flowers”
- IMDB: Tammy Carmona Profile
- IMDB: “Win A ‘Twilight’ Wedding By Carmona“
- iSimcha: Company Profile: Aristocratic Design by Tammy Polatsek
- Amazon.com – Book Listing: “Aristocratic Fruits” by Tammy Polatsek
- National Restaurant Association – Vendor Listing: Carmona New York & Co.
- MaureenStevens.com – “Twilight Wedding Love“
- GourmetInsider – “Arts & Flowers – Tammy Carmona-Polatsek’s Floral Designs Inspire Her Custom Tabletops“
- PopSugar!Living – “Bella and Edward’s Incredible Wedding Flowers From Breaking Dawn“
- Chabad-Lubavitch of Louisiana – “Photo Gallery 2007“
- KyleeAnn – “Hollywood Wedding Inspiration“
- Tabletop Journal – “Carmona New York & Co. Goes Hollywood With New Dinnerware Design“
- Forward.com – “Brooklyn Soup Kitchen to Serve Meals for the Hungry — on Fine Hollywood China”
- [Related: New York Times – “In the Wee Hours, Worship and More“]
- PRNewsWire – “Oprah Chooses Beautiful and Stylish Carmona Dinnerware for Her List of Favorite Things in the December 2013 Issue of O, The Oprah Magazine“
- Educational Institute Oholei Torah – “59th Annual Gala Dinner“
- PlumDeluxe.com – “10 Influential Weddings That Never Really Happened”
- Bridal Guide – “Inside The Twilight: Breaking Dawn Wedding”
- The Whole Foods Kosher Kitchen: Glorious Meals Pure and Simple – photo credit for using Carmona dishes for the entire cookbook
- Kosher Scene – “Creative Eye, Creative Mind”
- Justine Magazine – “Party Rock”
- BizBash – “New Modern Dishes and Fall Menu Ideas”
- PopSugar – “Oh, Oprah! Our Faves From Oprah’s Favorite Things”
- Entrepreneur – “The 17 Small Businesses That Made Oprah’s Favorite Things”
- Now To Love (Australia) – “Oprah Winfrey’s favourite things”
- Essence Magazine – “Runway Review: VCNY 8th Annual Tulips & Pansies: A Headdress Affair” (Section 07)
- Harper’s Bazaar – “Tulips & Pansies: A Headdress Affair”